The interchangeable insert drilling system with internal cooling has been developed for the machining of hole diameters from 10 up to 210 mm with a focus on larger diameters.
The Multiplex System offers a choice of 9 different holders with straight shank or Morse Taper shank, for drilling depths from 3xD to approximately 20xD.
On these holders, a variety of 10 different standard inserts can be mounted depending on the respective field of application. In this way, the Multiplex system is suitable for any drilling task.
The most important advantages are:
- No regrinding or recoating costs. Only the insert is replaced.
- Quick change of insert. Simply loosen 2 screws, remove worn blade, insert new blade, tighten screws – finished.
- Variable tool material, variable coating.
- Constant tool length, resulting in reduction of set-up time and therefore set-up costs.
- High performance machining and optimal tool life thanks to internal cooling and wear resistant inserts.
- Reduced storage costs, as one holder can be applied for several insert diameters.
The advantages are: increased tool life and/or less machining time by higher cutting speeds.
For a special holder or insert layout, please use our inquiry form.